The Design Flow Series webinars share knowledge and know-how with engineers from some of the world’s leading software, semiconductor and electronics companies. The practical ‘how to’ advice is structured around the electronics design flow from specification through assembled prototype and is delivered by practising engineers who are experts in their field.
Join the inititial series:
- Programming the Raspberry Pi4th April 2012; 3pm BST/10am ESTRead more
- Application Design (Microchip)11th April 2012; 3pm BST/10am ESTRead more
- RTOS Selection and Integration (Micrium)25th April 2012; 3pm BST/ 10am ESTRead more
- Integrated PCB Design and Prototyping (CadSoft)9th May 2012; 3pm BST/ 10am ESTRead more
- Test and Verification: The defining moment (Tektronix)23rd May 2012; 3pm BST/ 10am ESTRead more